Affordable daily hotdesks and fixed desks in Hitchin
Shared Space Hitchin provides affordable and flexible coworking space for local freelancers and entrepreneurs to work, share ideas, collaborate and connect.
Based just off Market Place in the centre of Hitchin, we offer daily hotdesk space from £18 per day and fixed desk space at £250 per month. Free use of the meeting room is included if a fixed desk is taken and free use of the meeting room is available to hot deskers if not already booked.
We offer discounted coffee from Wakelin's coffee shop and 25% meal deal discounts from Halsey's deli when booking at Shared Space!
We are delighted to announce that our friends at Halsey’s Deli are offering users of Shared Space a 25% discount on meal deals.
Book with us and receive 25% off a hot drink and a breakfast bap (served all day) or a hot drink and a cheesy toastie for £7.50. You can use your voucher as many times a day as you like!
Wakelin's coffee shop also provides fantastic coffee for £1.50 to all our hotdeskers and meeting room users.
Hot desking from just
£18 per day
Are you fed up with working at home, find it hard to focus in coffee shops, or just want a change from the daily commute?
If the answer to any of the above is yes then our affordable and vibrant open-plan workspace in the centre of Hitchin could be the place for you.
Desks are available at £18 per day and you can hire a monitor for an additional £2. If you need some private space our meeting room is available for hire at £15 per hour, £50 for a half day and £100 for the full day.
Meeting room hire from
£15 per hour
Our meeting room is perfect for 2-4 people and is available to hire from £15 per hour, £50 for a half day or £100 for a full day. Early evening sessions can be arranged by by phone. Please make contact if you are interested in booking an early evening session.
Hiring the room includes the use of a flip chart, large 40 inch screen for presentations (HD cable connection provided) and tea and coffee making facilities.
If you are hiring for a half day or full day, tea, coffee and biscuits can be provided. Breakfast/lunchtime catering can be ordered at an additional cost. Please call to arrange.
Fixed desks for just
£250 per month
If you are tired of the traditional hum drum office space and would like somewhere to work with more energy, the chance to collaborate or just connect with other people, then Shared Space offer fixed desks for £250 including free use of our meeting room.
What our customers say
- A fantastic little creative paradise in a gorgeous spot in Hitchin. A perfect environment to hot desk and co-work with other people in a creative space with a great atmosphere, I couldn't recommend it any higher for freelancers or business owners looking for a spot to work. They also help support local creative businesses with retail space, I love everything about Shared Space and can't wait to go back and see the lovely people working from there.
- I've been using SharedSpace a lot recently, and I'm very pleased to have found it. It's conveniently situated just off the town square. Dan and Mark have been incredibly helpful, and are always friendly. The space is well decorated and comfortable and there's always a pleasant atmosphere. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend SharedSpace to anyone looking for a hotdesk in North Herts.
- Hidden gem! The Shared Space is a fantastic space to meet and work besides like minded creatives. Really flexible and affordable rates, relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Would definitely recommend for anyone that is self employed and craving a bit of office banter and support.
- I cannot recommend this space enough. Friendly people, lots of space and a great atmosphere. I look forward to my Wednesday "not" working from home.
- Awesome place to work! Great vibes and great people, fantastic space and lots of opportunities to be social with the other workers. It has everything I need to focus on my work when I come in, from great WIFI to having the best coffee shop in Hitchin on it's doorstep Wakelin and son (which you get discount on when you work from Shared Space). It's comfortable and cosy and Mark and Dan always ensure you are set for the day with what you need... Highly recommend!
- I've been regularly hotdesking at Shared Space Hitchin - and couldn't recommend it more! I like that the people are all really friendly and happy to chat - but I can still have a productive day and get lots done. It's an open, bright, modern and clean space. Great location, and good facilities both on-site, and next door at Wakelin & Son too (you have to try their biscoff banana bread!).
- We hired the meeting room today which worked out brilliantly for us. Bang in the centre of Hitchin, recently modernised and well furnished. Coffee and biscuits were ready on arrival and the room was configured as requested and good to go. Dan and Mark were great hosts and were around if we needed anything.
We will be back!